2018 Preservation Award
The original buildings were constructed circa 1850 as a double and single family home. A one-story breezeway connects the two buildings located on two adjacent parcels. Over time, the buildings and fallen into great disrepair. Seger Architects, Inc. was hired to study the buildings for a multi-family use. The renovations included converting the buildings into 9 residential units and included extensive interior and exterior repairs. The project for the conversion of the existing multi-use building into a Residential Use for a total of 9 residential units.
The project received Historic Tax Credits for the improvements and a number of preservation awards.